Friday, February 25, 2011

Waterfront Trail

Ok first off, I would like to point out that this blog template is called "Awesome Inc."


Awesome.


So the real reason I returned to the wonderful world of blogging is to share my new goal which is this:
A combination of part of the Waterfront Trail (Canada) and part of the Seaway Trail (United States) to make a loop around Lake Ontario by bicycle.



The Waterfront Trail

The Seaway Trail

I'd start at St. Catharines and head toward Toronto, continue Eastward Until Kingston, then cross over Wolfe Island to Cape Vincent, New York and continue down the "Seaway Path" to do the bottom of Lake Ontario. Then cross the border and go through Niagara-On-The-Lake to finish off my journey back to St. Catharines.

Ok.. looong bike trail to pick, but it's physically possible for other people so it'll be physically possible for me.

I'm going to start off with a mini-goal of biking to Toronto first to see if I can do it. I'm not sure when I want to go to Toronto or do the whole thing.. it kind of depends on how my surgery goes in May, but it definitely will happen SOMEDAY. Hopefully this summer, if I'm all healed up :)

Regardless - training starts tomorrow, and spin classes start on Monday. All tips are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment